Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2011

Today is Jan 3rd. I have been planning this New Year's thing for a while, but I thought it would be a good idea to write it down and share it. I figure if I share it I might be able to stick with it more.

So I have to think and remember now....

1) first of all I want to lose about 5-10 lbs, and keep it off. Not only do I want to lose that weight I want to tone the "trouble" areas.

2) to follow up on #1 I would like to eat and cook healthier meals. I don't want to eat out as often and I want to know what is going into my body.

3) Also, working out is a necessity, not only to accomplish #1 but also to feel better, more energetic, and to relieve the pain in my back. My abs are, of course, my biggest trouble area.

4) Straight A's, I have 22 credits, this will make the first 3 more difficult but I think if I plan my time properly, I can do it.

5) Read something I WANT to read every day. With all the school work I will have I feel it is important to be able to step away, which I neglected to do last semester.

6) Spend less, save more....stay out of the red, re-budget....handle finances MUCH better this year.

7) Having said that I would like to make sure that school isn't a total consummation of who I am... I want to get out and do things with my family, without breaking the bank...I am sure there is plenty we can do for free!

8) Watch less TV. This needs NO explanation but I will give a mini one anyway...I do not want to spend all of the down time I have sitting in front of the mind suck we call TV... number 5 and 7 should help with these things.

9) New more reliable car... sell the jeep, no car payment necessary.

10) MORE SEX nuff said...

That is what I have so far. There may be more and they will be added and numbered appropriately. Unfortunately I haven't started yet because I am sick, some dizziness, but hopefully tomorrow brings a better feeling me!

Hope I get some readers! I hope I inspire you to follow my lead! <3 to all!

2 comments:

  1. I should really follow your lead. Especially in the world of exercise! I just feel like I don't have enough time. Which... I totally could make enough time if I'd spend less "down time" and more "gym time". But I love my "down time". I need it! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too girl. I am gettin back into yoga this year. I need balance in my life in every area. I also need to protect that & those closest to me. Here's to makin memories and follwing our dreams in 2011!

    ReplyDelete